View single post by William M
 Posted: Mon Aug 24th, 2015 08:18 am
PMQuoteReplyFull Topic
William M

Joined: Wed Jan 7th, 2015
Location:  (Up The Road From Stratford-Upon-Avon), United Kingdom
Posts: 83
That slag wagon is usually known as a Ladle in the UK. Used to watch them tipping the slag into the sea from the local steelworks when I was a kid.
Sometimes when the slag had cooled just a little bit more than usual it would come out in a semi molten lump, hit the sea and explode with a hell of a bang.....

Great photos..lots of ideas........

Last edited on Mon Aug 24th, 2015 08:19 am by William M

Close Window