|View single post by Reg H|
|Posted: Tue May 5th, 2020 03:41 pm||
That looks really nice.
I haven't been weathering much, actually, anything, recently.
That is something that I will get to work on when the layout is a bit more complete.
My problem with the acrylics was clogging the airbrush.
No matter what I tried (and I read a raft of articles) the problem persisted.
Since abandoning acrylics for everything except brush applications, I have had no problems,
as was my experience in decades of Floquil use.
There was one really good YouTube video I found with some good information on acrylics.
His techniques worked better than any other,
but I still got clogging problems if I was painting for any length of time.